The weekend is coming…do you have Date Night plans yet? No worries, WDW Parkhoppers are here to help. Each week, we will suggest a GREAT night of fun and magic you and your significant other can share in and enjoy around Walt Disney World Resort.
This week, we will be enjoying the Dinner And A Movie At Disney Springs.
Combining mouthwatering dining and convenient seat-side service with state-of-the-art digital projection and sound, Fork & Screen at the AMC Disney Springs 24 takes “dinner and a movie” to a whole new level. And with comfortable reserved seating plus a personal call button for quick and easy assistance, it’s the perfect choice for movie lovers looking for an romantic cinema experience.
You will need to reserve tickets to whichever movie is playing at whichever time you desire. For tickets, click here.
Dinner, drinks, and movie snacks are available a la carte with your movie ticket. You don’t have to enjoy dinner during the movie. You may choose another location for your dinner – but the experience is very unique and worth a try.
Disney passes or park tickets are NOT required for this evening.
How It Works
- You will want to arrive at Disney Springs giving yourself enough time to park and walk to Fork & Screen at the AMC Disney Springs 24. You must arrive 30 minutes prior to the movie to start your dinner experience.
- You may choose to visit MacGuffins Bar and Lounge, to grab a drink to take with you into the movie. It’s a great way to make your movie-going experience even more relaxing.
- Once seated, choose an appetizer and entree for your meal. Sit back and enjoy the service as the movie trailers begin.
- During the film you can also order popcorn and candy treats as well as a nice assortment of dessert options from the menu.
- Finish out your evening at Disney Springs window shopping, listening to the musical entertainment, or just enjoying spending time together.
Know Before Your Go
Parking is free at Disney Springs. There are several parking decks and lots available. You can also use Disney Transportation from any of the resort hotels. You can also use Uber and Lyft.
Tasty appetizers include classics like nachos, fish & chips and boneless chicken wings. Burgers, sandwiches, tacos and flatbread pizzettas keep the plot moving along, while tasty salads, sushi rolls and unique bowls have you on the edge of your seat.
And before the final credits roll, doughnuts, milkshakes, cake stacks and many of your favorite motion picture treats provide a dramatic climax to your movie-going dining!
For the kids, Fork & Screen offers a full children’s menu.
For adults, beer, wine and a full cocktail bar are also available.
Guests must be at least 18 years of age or accompanied by a parent or guardian that is 21 years or older to experience Fork and Screen Dining.
Let Us Know How It Goes
We have tried variations of this plan over the years, but use this as a guideline for how your evening unfolds.
We hope you enjoy yourselves and we would LOVE to know about your experience! Leave us a comment, and we will see you next week for an all new Disney Date Night Idea!
All Photos ©Disney