Walt Disney Animation Studios filmmakers Lauren MacMullan, Dorothy McKim, Adam Green and Disney legendary animator Eric Goldberg presented the world debut of Mickey Mouse in \”Get A Horse!\” at the Annecy Animation Festival in France.Continue Reading...
Disney will be releasing a special ear hat ornament set based on the Main Street Electrical Parade. This limited edition set will be released August at Disney Parks. Disney Design Group artist Costa Alavezos who designed this set was interviewed for Disney Parks Blog about designing this illuminating set of ear hats for Disney Parks.Continue Reading...
Parkhopper John, Tony and Krista talk to Tim Krasniewski from DVCNews.com about the new Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort!Continue Reading...
Phone lines open at 7 a.m. Eastern on Aug. 13 to book reservations for premium events for the 18th annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Sept. 27-Nov. 11, at the Walt Disney World Resort.
From the over-the-top Party for the Senses grand tasting experience on select Saturday nights to a new taste of Scottish cuisine, there are lots of opportunities. Price per ticket:
- New Scotland, Land of Food And Drink (Sept. 28), $95 or $115
- New Spirits Confidential (Nov. 1), $80 or $95
- New Parisian Breakfast (Saturdays), $37
- New Hibachi Experience (Oct. 8, 15, 22, 29, Nov. 5), $120
- “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery (Oct. 4, 11 and 25), $55 or $90
- Epcot Wine Schools (Sept. 29, Oct. 27, Nov. 3), $135 per person
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining (more than 25 dinners throughout the festival; prices vary)
- Mixology Series: Taste, Shake and Indulge Like the French (Saturdays), $65
- Kitchen Memories (Sept. 27, Oct. 4, 11, 18, 25, Nov. 1, 8), from $110-$170
- Cheese Seminars (Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9), $80
- Party for the Senses (Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26 and Nov. 2), $145, $180 or $285
- Food & Wine Pairings (Tuesdays, Thursdays), $55
- Sweet Sundays (Sept. 29, Oct. 6, 13, 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10), $99
- The Discovery of Chocolate (Oct. 13 and 27), $75
Additional events include Italian and French pairings and lunches, and a Mexican tequila lunch. Your Clientss also can book special festival experiences including daily Culinary Demonstrations ($14), Mixology Seminars ($15) and Wine, Beer or Spirit Seminars ($14). Inside-the-park festival dining experiences, as well as culinary and beverage programs, require Park admission.
Source – WDW Daily News
The last thing that you want to be doing after a long (usually) hot day in the parks is to be searching in a sea of cars for your vehicle.Continue Reading...